Tuesday 26 June 2012

50 Shades of Grey ...

So if someone asked me for grey I would respond with Merlin grey 0.5mm or 0.7mm Box Profile Roofing or Cladding Sheets, Goosewing grey 0.5mm or 0.7mm Box Profile Roofing or Cladding Sheets, perhaps natural grey fibre cement in Big Six. 


I have now learnt its none of the above but some surprise hit on the book stands the world (well ok the UK) has gone bonkers for, more so than J K Rowlings Harry Potter I am reading on the news sites


So, if you are looking for a copy Diane (www.roofing-screws.co.uk) informs us that Waterstones in Merryhill are sold out, Asda in the same area had a queue for the same book, and Asda in Grantham only had copies of books 2 & 3 available so the answer is if you are desperate for a copy of this "life changing" or "utter rubbish" depending on which Amazon review you read about the series of books get a Kindle or Kobo and download an electronic copy :) 




As a footnote, I would like to add I am resisting buying / downloading a copy but am not sure how long I can hold out ...the hype is building :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment