Wednesday 27 June 2012

Nappies & Car Bumpers

What do these products have in common? 


Well for nappies their are 2 camps, Terry towelling nappies or disposable .....one semi environmentally friendly the other not so, I say semi because whilst the Terry nappies are washable they use detergents, lots of water, electricity in a washing machine, & tumble dryer well thats always been my justification for buying disposables! As for car bumpers well lots of those get dinged, bashed and written off to the scrap yard to rot.


So, my babies are out of nappies so I am no longer polluting the environment with their bottom waste which I feel happier about, and yes my car bumper has a few dings but its perfect for me. So I feel even happier to announce a new product we have been looking at, I am still working on the pricing but these Tile Effect Roofing Sheets designed for garden sheds, garages, gazebos, summer houses they are truely awesome as they are recycled. 
Recycled from what you may ask, well Nappies & Car Bumpers! 
These are lightweight, fast & easy to install, non corosive,fully weather resistant and guaranteed for 25, yes 25 years! 
watch out for them appearing on www.roofing-store.co.uk shortly











PS Fifty shades is out of stock on Amazon too! Radio 2 had a lunch time debate about Bondage - the world is going 50 shades mad :)



No comments:

Post a Comment